The Etonic Quazar style dates back to 1984 with the original Quasar ZX model,a state-of-the-art training shoe for those who require heavy duty stability. Its Graphite Dynamic Reaction Plate and medial stability pillars help counteract excessive pronation. Plus,a PVC heel cup and dual-density foot cradle increase rear-foot support.
This men style is white nylon fabric and grey suede with burgundy leather inserts.
- Suede running shoes with nylon upper
- Leather inserts in contrast
- Cotton laces in contrast with the upper
- Z-Bar saddle system for midfoot support
- PVC heel cup
- Dynamic Reaction Plate for increased stability
- Dualdensity phylon mid-sole
- Rubber bottom outsole
When purchasing sneakers, it's essential to find the right size to
ensure comfort and prevent foot problems. This guide will help you
understand sneaker sizing in various regions and how to find your perfect fit.
1) Measure Your Foot:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the wall and the mark in centimeters.
2) Trying Them On:
- Always try sneakers on in the afternoon, as feet can swell during the day.
- Wear the type of socks you plan to wear with the sneakers.
- There should be a thumb's width of space between the end of your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
- The sneakers should feel snug but not tight. They will not stretch significantly over time.
DELIVERY OF THE GOODS
Products available in stock are normally sent in the shortest time possible. Approximately, the expected delivery time is:
-within 3/4 working days of actual receipt of payment for shipments to Italy.
-within 5/6 working days of actual receipt of payment for shipments to other European Union member countries.