The Etonic Duke is designed to slam dunk your opponents and to always be a step ahead.
Etonic quality is featured throughout,including the Z-Bar
saddle for midfoot support,thick ankle padding for protection andthe perforated toe box guarantees the perspiration of the feet.
The rubber cup outsole is partially recycled and ensures the shock absorption thanks to its EVA cushion mid-outsole insert.
This women style is total white leather with the iconic woven flag on the collar.
- Leather sneakers
- Thick ankle padding
- Tonal cotton laces
- Z-Bar saddle system for midfoot support
- Perforated toe box for better breathability
When purchasing sneakers, it's essential to find the right size to
ensure comfort and prevent foot problems. This guide will help you
understand sneaker sizing in various regions and how to find your perfect fit.
1) Measure Your Foot:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the wall and the mark in centimeters.
2) Trying Them On:
- Always try sneakers on in the afternoon, as feet can swell during the day.
- Wear the type of socks you plan to wear with the sneakers.
- There should be a thumb's width of space between the end of your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
- The sneakers should feel snug but not tight. They will not stretch significantly over time.
DELIVERY OF THE GOODS
Products available in stock are normally sent in the shortest time possible. Approximately, the expected delivery time is:
-within 3/4 working days of actual receipt of payment for shipments to Italy.
-within 5/6 working days of actual receipt of payment for shipments to other European Union member countries.