When purchasing sneakers, it's essential to find the right size to
ensure comfort and prevent foot problems. This guide will help you
understand sneaker sizing in various regions and how to find your perfect fit.
Measure Your Foot
- Place a piece of paper on the floor against a wall.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the wall and the mark in centimeters.
- Confront your measure with the sizes in our size-chart.
Trying Them On
- Always try sneakers on in the afternoon, as feet can swell during the day.
- Wear the type of socks you plan to wear with the sneakers.
- There should be a thumb's width of space between the end of your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
- The sneakers should feel snug but not tight. They will not stretch significantly over time.